06 March 2009

dream / nightmare

i had this dream last night i was at a party at la fitness. i went into the bathroom and found some weed spread out on the ground between 3 toilet stalls. i was rather excited and thinking "is this a dream?" as i stooped and scooped it into my little container. it wasn't that fresh, but it was free. i put everything into a backpack and left it outside while i worked out. but then i noticed a cop and his sniff dog walking by. the dog started barking once he smelled my bag. i quickly grabbed it and flushed my green container and its contents into the same toilet where i'd found my new stash. as i dumped it, i thought to myself "this is how life ends." once you finally find something you're excited about, it's worthless b/c it'll be your time to die.

No comments: